ONE CABIN HAS COME AVAILABLE DUE TO CANCELLATIONS.
1 Ocean View Cabin On Deck 4 #415. The Cost Is $8,999.00 USD plus the Taxes, Port & Security Fees $750.00 USD Total for The Cabin $9,749.00
Tahitian Rhapsody Lifestyle Cruise
Tahiti Cruise Clothing Optional Luxury Swinger Cruise From Papeette Tahiti
Saturday, August 15 – Saturday, August 22, 2020
We are EXCITED to announce this amazing Lifestyle Tahiti Cruise -Tahitian Rhapsody on board the M.S. Paul Gauguin, the flagship of Paul Gauguin Cruises.
This exquisite boutique cruise ship for your Tahiti Cruise has 161 graciously appointed cabins and suites with one of the highest crew to guest ratios (1:1.5) of any luxury cruise ship. With multiple dining areas, an extensive spa, 5-star service, an amazing itinerary and the sexy & sophisticated crowd you’ve come to expect on an LLV event.
Paul Gauguin cruises received the 2018 Condé Nast Gold List award for The World’s Best Cruise
Itinerary For Your Tahiti Cruise:
Paul Gauguin is setting a new bar for industry standards when it comes to on board service. They have made it their business to provide you with anticipatory service each moment of your vacation. Whether it’s something as simple as being greeted by name or perhaps it’s your bartender remembering the fact that you like your cocktails light on ice, we want to impress you each and every moment they get a chance. Forgo the crowds and experience a voyage tailor-made for today’s discerning traveler aboard your Tahiti Cruise.
Details and facts about the Vessel:
• All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
• Complimentary 24-hour room service
• Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
• In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
• All shipboard entertainment, including a troupe of lifestyle entertainment and Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
• Presentations by onboard experts, and select sailings feature guest hosts
• Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
• Watersports, including complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding in the marina or destination beach.
• Use of the secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora with bar service, volleyball, and snorkeling (on select voyages)
• A day on a private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality.
A Deposit of $1,500.00 is required to guarantee an Ocean View Cabin & Veranda Staterooms.The port charges, taxes, gratuities, document, administration and security fees will have a onetime additional charge of $375.00 p/p are all Staterooms
- 12 months or more prior to the event – Full refund minus $125.00 P/p
- Between 12 Months and 9 months prior to the event – Full refund minus $250.00 p/p
- Between 9 months 6 months prior to the event – Full refund minus $500.00 p/p
- Between 6 months and departure date – NO refund
7 NIGHTS -8 DAYS – Tahitian Rhapsody
Saturday 15th, August, 2020 | Port: Papeete, Tahiti | Embark 3:00 PM – Depart: 11:59 PM
Papeete, on Tahiti, is the capital of French Polynesia, a group of islands in the South Pacific. Papeete is a vibrant and multicultural city with busy boulevards and a bustling harbor. The downtown municipal market, Le Marché, is an exciting place to purchase all things Tahiti including vanilla beans, monoi oil and colorful pareos. Just […]
Sunday 16th August,2020 | Port: Huahine, Society Islands | Arrives: 8:00 AM – Depart: 5:00 PM
Huahine is an immense tropical jungle thriving with coconut plantations, vanilla orchids, banana groves, breadfruit trees and watermelon fields. Beyond its lush landscapes and bright blooms, Huahine is also a culturally preserved sanctuary with sacred temples hidden throughout dense vegetation. Undoubtedly, this island will leave you spellbound.
Monday 17th, August, 2020 | Port: Motu Mahana (private island) | Arrives: 8:00 AM – Depart: 5:00PM
On every French Polynesia sailing, guests have the opportunity to enjoy a full day at a dreamy South Seas paradise—Motu Mahana, located off the coast of Taha’a. A private island is a highlight of every French Polynesia voyage and available exclusively to m/s Paul Gauguin guests.
Tuesday 18th August, 2020 | Port: Bora Bora, Society Islands| Arrives: 8:00 AM – Depart: Overnight
More than just a romantic ideal, Bora Bora is a romantic reality. It comes as no surprise that the island is an internationally acclaimed honeymoon destination. From the day you arrive until the moment you part ways, you will be in awe of how her soaring mountain peaks, turquoise lagoon and luxuriant overwater bungalows somehow look […]
Wednesday 19th, August 2020 | Port: Bora Bora Society Islands| Arrives:—- – Depart: 5:00 PM
Thursday 20th, August, 2020 | Port: Moorea, Society Islands | Arrives: 8:00AM – Depart: Overnight
Moorea rises magically out of the ocean like a cathedral. High, sharp, inspiring green spires, crowned by clouds. Poetic threads of waterfalls tumble down fern-softened cliffs. Peaceful meadows flanked by pinnacles of emerald green will renew your belief in the majesty of nature, and Moorea’s bright blue lagoon will bring to life the South Seas […]
Friday 21st, August, 2020 | Port: Moorea, Society Islands | Arrives:— – Depart: 5:00 PM
Friday 21st, August, 2020 | Port: Papeete, Tahiti | Arrives: 7:30 AM – Depart: Overnight
Saturday 22nd, August, 2020 | Port: Papeete, Tahiti | Disembark :9:00 A
About the Organizers
Phone: (813) 352-4238
Click Here To Contact Us Via Email
Personal Erotic Adult Travel Reports
Friends Erotic Adult Travel Reports
Land O Lakes, FL
How to Register?
CALL: Doug & Barb (813) 352-4238 Book Online Now!
Visited 12282 times, 1 Visit today