Africa Adventure Travel Safari Masai Kenya, Africa Lifestyle Vacation Adventure
*** September 15 – 22, 2018 ***
8 Day Exotic Africa Adventure (with Optional Pre Tour):
There is only space for 18 couples For This Africa Adventure Lifestyle Vacation so book your spot now before it sells out!
8 Day Exotic Safari Lifestyle Africa Adventure Vacation Package Rates:
$7995 per person double occupancy
Deposit of $1500 per person is due at the time of booking.
Balance due after deposit will be divided into three (3) equal installments.
8-day all-inclusive land package including Kenya Domestic flights
(Conservancy permits in the amount of $1500 per person are included.)
Please note that travel insurance which includes “Flying Doctors” insurance is required by the safari company. You must provide our office proof of insurance 30 days prior to your arrival in Nairobi.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE OUT OF AFRICA? With Meryl Streep & Robert Redford?
HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED THE “BIG CAT DIARY” ON ANIMAL PLANET?
You can bring these images to life on our “adventure of a lifetime” Sept 15th 2018 Safari. This is a highly specialized luxury trip that will have very limited availability. There is only space for 18 couples for this Lifestyle Vacation and we expect this to sell out very quickly.We will spend a week traveling through the heart of Kenya into the Masai Mara in the heart of the Great Rift Valley. Each couple will lodge in a large LUXURY tent, complete with shower and toilet facilities, as well as silk curtains, and fine linens. Each two couples will have their own Range Rover and driver/naturalist/guide. We’ll have our own porters, and cooks in the camp along with Masai tribesman to guard us from lions. They are all highly experienced Safari professionals that will expertly guide us on these great adventures. We will witness, up close and personal, the extraordinary annual “Great Migration” of wildebeest and other grazing herbivores across the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem. It is one of the greatest spectacles in the natural world where you see millions of animals migrating literally right in front of your eyes There will be lion kills, cheetahs chasing antelopes, giant African elephants, giraffes, and many other animals moseying right in front of our jeep; so close you can just about reach out and touch them.8-day all-inclusive land only package also includes Kenya domestic flights (Conservancy permits in the amount of $1500 per person are included.) Please note that travel insurance which includes “Flying Doctors” insurance is required by the safari company. We have arranged a discounted group rate at $495 per person that will be included on your invoice. This insurance is provided by Travel Guard/Chartis. (Airfare obtained by mileage or awards travel is excluded.)What Is Included In Your Africa Adventure Travel:This is an 8 day “Full Board” All-Inclusive Luxury Safari that includes but not limited to the following:
Arrival Transfers in Nairobi from airport to Hotel
4+ Star Luxury Hotel in Nairobi (1 night)
Transfers from Nairobi Hotel to Airport
Domestic Flights from Nairobi to Masai Mara
Transfers to Camps
All Permits (night drives included) for Game Reserve at $200 per person per day ($38,400 for our group)
7 days/6 nights on Safari, Full Board including all meals and drinks (beer, wine, mixed drinks)
Land Rover Game Drives 2 to 3 per day/night with Naturalist Guide/Driver
Transfers from Camps to Mara Airport
Domestic Flights from Mara to NairobiEarly Arrival: Contact Us for price details2 days/2 nights in Ole Sereni Hotel, Museum tour of author Karen Von Blixen’s home and Giraffe Sanctuary in the town of Karen, Tour of African bead factory and stop at shopping areaThere are a few minor exclusions as follows In Your Africa Adventure Travel:
- International Airfare to Nairobi.
- An Entrance Visa is required for US citizens to enter Kenya. The Visa cannot be included in the package price. You can obtain a Single entry visa for the cost of $51 per person by going online to http://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html. You also have the option to purchase upon arriving at the airport in Kenya for $60 per person but this process took anywhere from 10 minutes to a couple of hours to complete.
- Travel insurance which includes “Flying Doctors” insurance. (Proof of insurance is required 30 days prior to your arrival in Nairobi.)
- Specialty/Premium Brand Liquors. (You may bring duty free premium liquors to the camps with you.
- Optional Early Arrival: Standard room at the Ole Sereni Hotel, Museum tour of author Karen Von Blixen’s home, Giraffe Sanctuary in the town of Karen, Orphan Elephant Rehabilitation Center and stop at shopping area.
Payment Details Deposit of $1500 per person is due at the time of booking.Balance due after deposit will be divided into three (3) equal installments
Flight InformationYou must book your flight in order to arrive in Nairobi, Kenya on Friday, September 15, 2018. Your departure flight must be booked for Friday, September 22, 2018 after 2:00 pm.Cancellation Policy
- All payments after initial deposit are non-refundable.
- Deposit are non-refundable 60 days after initial payment.
- Any cancellation for a “non insurance covered reason” are non-refundable; however, in the event of unforeseen “non covered” reason, we will do our best to resell the cancelled reservation and return all funds less a facilitation fee but there is no guarantee.
- Reservations may be assigned to a 3rd party subject to the facilitation fee and approval from our office.
*Cancellations must be in writing by emailing your cancellation request to CustomerService@ToplessTravel.com.
Flight Information: You must book your flight in order to arrive in Nairobi, Kenya on Friday, September 15, 2018. Your departure flight must be booked for Friday, September 22, 2018 after 2:00 pm.
About the Organizers
Phone: (813) 352-4238
Click Here To Contact Us Via Email
Personal Erotic Adult Travel Reports
Friends Erotic Adult Travel Reports
Land O Lakes, FL
How to Register?
CALL: Doug & Barb (813) 352-4238 BOOK NOW
Visited 1844 times, 2 Visits today